Customer Privacy Notice
Multiple Access Communications (MAC) Ltd provides business-to-business services and in the process of doing so may collect, store and process your personal information. This privacy notice explains how, why and what we do with your personal information and provides details of how to contact us if you do not agree to us holding or using your personal information in these ways.
- What information do we collect about you?
We collect the information that we need to contact you in order to provide our services to you. This is likely to include:
- Your name.
- Your employer.
- Your job title or role at your employer.
- Your email address (or addresses).
- Your telephone numbers (office, mobile).
- Your office address.
We will never solicit any private addresses or numbers; however, if you choose to provide these for the express purpose of contacting you in relation to our services these might be stored in our database along with your business contact information.
- How do we store your personal information?
We may store your personal information in the following ways:
- In a central Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) database.
- In one or more Outlook contact lists created by individual members of our staff with whom you have direct contact.
- As business cards, held by any member of staff to whom you have given a card.
- In email repositories and, as a result, in backups and archives that we create for business continuity purposes.
- On the laptops and mobile phones of selected members of staff who may require your contact details when they are away from the office.
We take great care to protect the devices on which your information is stored. Our computer systems comply with the Cyber Essentials guidelines and all portable devices use disk encryption so that in the event of loss or theft your data cannot be accessed.
We will retain your information in our CRM database for as long as we have an on-going business relationship and for up to six years since we last made contact, or until you tell us that you wish to have your information removed.
- How will we use the information about you?
We will use your information to contact you for the following reasons:
- To follow up enquiries you have made about the services we provide.
- To contact you in relation to on-going work when you have placed a contract with us.
- To provide after-sales services related to products or services that you have purchased from us.
- To make you aware of new products and services that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To make general enquiries about possible new requirements that you may have. Such contact will be ad-hoc and infrequent.
We will not share your information with third-parties unless required to do so by law.
We will not inundate you with regular general emails or calls.
- Changes to this privacy notice
We may from time-to-time update this notice, due to either changes in legislation or changes to our business processes. We will publish any such updates to this document on our website.
- Access to information we hold about you
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please contact us via our contact form, or write to us at Multiple Access Communications Ltd, Delta House, Southampton Science Park, Southampton, Hampshire, SO16 7NS, UK.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
If you wish to have your information removed from our databases then please contact us via our contact form or at the above addresses. Where you exercise your right to erasure, we will continue to maintain a core set of personal data (name, email address and employer) to ensure we do not contact you inadvertently in future.