Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel you have the relevant skills and appropriate experience.
Business Development Manager Vacancy
MAC Ltd currently has a vacancy for a Business Development Manager to join our friendly team and help us to deliver our world-class products and services to the international wireless communications industry.
Based on the Southampton Science Park at Chilworth, Southampton, MAC Ltd has 20 employees and has been in business for over 30 years. More details of the vacancy can be found in the Job Description [please access the document here]. In addition to a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, MAC Ltd offers a profit-sharing scheme and private health care cover.
For further information and to apply for this vacancy, please send your CV to email@example.com.
We respectfully request that recruitment agencies do not contact us about these openings as we will not consider candidates, respond to emails or take calls from agencies.
MAC Ltd is a leading supplier of Software, Firmware, Hardware, DSP, FPGA Design Engineering.
MAC Ltd has a core competence in the design of digital signal processing systems (hardware and software) and is looking for high calibre engineers with an interest in developing their skills in FPGA design, embedded DSP software, and hardware design.
We are seeking exceptional, highly motivated, dynamic and flexible engineers, who have the ability and desire to work both at a high-level, eg, on system studies and evaluations, and at a detailed level, eg, developing software and hardware to meet well-defined specifications.
We are interested in talking to people with the following skills about a future career with MAC Ltd.
- Hardware; experience in radio frequency design is of particular interest.
- Digital signal processing (DSP) and embedded software.
- FPGA Design; particularly with a focus on signal processing.
- PC applications for Windows and Linux.
More details about these positions are provided below.
The successful applicant must:
- hold a First or Upper Second Class Honours Degree in Electronic Engineering or Computer Science, or a Ph.D. in an electronics or computer science-related field from a university with an established reputation in these subjects;
- be interested in wireless communications and related technologies;
- be an innovative thinker and have good problem-solving abilities;
- be able to present their work clearly in both verbal and written form, and be well-organised, disciplined and able to work without close supervision.
Key skills that would be of interest to us are:
- System modelling using MATLAB
- Real-time embedded software development
- Knowledge of Linux
- FPGA design using VHDL and Verilog
- Board-level hardware design including high speed digital and radio frequency electronics
- Use of CAD tools for schematic capture and board layout
- An understanding of digital signal processing principles
At MAC Ltd you will have the opportunity to put your academic theory into practice and to use your creative skills to produce innovative solutions to technical problems. You will have the satisfaction of seeing your contribution have a direct bearing on project outcomes. We offer a competitive salary and a benefits package that includes a contributory pension scheme and health insurance.
Please fill the form below.