FPGA and Embedded Software
Often the most sophisticated part of any product is the software that goes unnoticed by its user. This is especially true of wireless communications products, where vast computational power is needed to extract minute radio signals from the plethora of surrounding signals and the distortions introduced as the signal traverses its path from transmitter to receiver. The embedded software used in these applications must go about its job silently and reliably.
Creating such embedded software lies at the core of MAC Ltd’s expertise. Whether you require an optimised FPGA design for a complex signal processing function or an ultra-low-power microcontroller design for a battery-powered device, then MAC Ltd has the skills to develop a solution for you.
- Implementing high-speed DSP algorithms using FPGAs
- Certified Xilinx design partner
- Real-time embedded software for microcontrollers and DSP devices
- Familiarity with a range of embedded OSs, including Linux, FreeRTOS, TI-BIOS
- To deliver a product at the leading edge of digital signal processing performance.
- To deliver products that provide the optimal size, weight and power (SWaP) balance.
- To deliver products that maximise battery life without compromising on performance.
- To get the best performance from your chosen hardware platform.
To talk through your specific project requirements, please contact us. Click here